Best Video Editing Laptop 2022 – So here we have shared almost all the trending and most searched products on this category for you guys. We have done our research for you guys. We have also added a buying guide with code no.
Best Video Editing Laptop 2022
#01 – Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L,Silver
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
#02 – HP 14 Series 14″ HD SVA BrightView WLED-Backlit Laptop, Intel 10th Gen Core i3-1005G1 up to 3.4GHz, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, USB 3.1-C, Webcam, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 10 Home in S Mode
- Micro-edge display: With virtually no bezel encircling the display, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups. Sleek design: Easily take this thin and light PC from room to room or on the road.
- Screen to body ratio: Revolutionize your display and see more of what you love with this slim bezel design. Enjoy an immersive multimedia experience with a maximized viewing area. Dual array microphones: With two microphones and advanced noise reduction software, you'll always sound crystal clear when you video chat or record.
- 10th generation Intel Core processor: Enjoy immersive entertainment and game, stream and create content with accelerated performance. Intel UHD Graphics: Smoothly stream content and play your favorite games.
- 4GB system Memory for advanced multitasking substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. 128 GB Solid-State Drive: Boot up in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a snappier experience every time you use your PC.
- Windows 10 Home in S mode: Experience the most secure Windows ever built with fast boot times, increased responsiveness, and added protection against phishing and malware.
#03 – ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” Full HD, AMD Quad Core R5-3500U CPU, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, Windows 10 Home, F512DA-EB51, Slate Gray
- 15.6 inch FHD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 discrete graphics with Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Exclusive ErgoLift design for improved typing position
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2, USB 2.0, HDMI, and Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
#04 – Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop Computer: Core i7-8550U, 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM, 15.6-inch Full HD Display, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U Processor, ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it/ Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit.
- 8GB DDR4 Memory for dependable multitasking. Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. / Intel UHD Graphics 620 on-processor Graphics with Shared video Memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming. Backlit keyboard.
- Dual drive (1tb+128gb SSD) a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, No noise, and reduced heat production and Power draw on the battery, while the 1TB HDD will add plenty of built in storage space for storing all kinds of data. / Bluetooth interface Syncs with compatible devices wirelessly transfer photos, music and other media between the desktop and your Bluetooth-enabled Cell phone or MP3 player, or connect Bluetooth wireless accessories.
- 15. 6" Full HD display display's touch). the 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Built-in HD Webcam with dual array Microphone makes it easy to video chat with family and friends or teleconference with colleagues over Skype or other popular applications/ TO give you great sound across music, movies, voice and games.
- No Optical Drive. Ports & slots: 2x USB 3. 1 1x USB 2. 0 1x combo headphone/ microphone jack 1x HDMI/ 3-cell 42 battery/ Dimensions: 0. 89" X 14. 96" X 10. 15" Approximate weight: starting at 4. 80lbs.
#05 – ASUS – TUF Gaming FX705GM 17.3″ Laptop – Intel Core i7 – 16GB Memory – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 – 512GB Solid State Drive – Black
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H mobile processor
- 17.3" Full HD display. The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight
- 16GB DDR4 RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics acked by 3GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory for a fast, advanced GPU to fuel your games
- 512SB SSD (PCI-e). Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more
#06 – Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD Storage) – Silver (Latest Model)
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID
- Tenth-generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Fast SSD storage
- 8GB of memory
- Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- Force Touch trackpad
#07 – 2019 ASUS ROG 15.6″ FHD Gaming Laptop Computer, Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Up to 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR4, 1TB HDD + 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 802.11ac WiFi, HDMI, USB 3.0, Windows 10
- ▶ With the latest 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H mobile processor; (2. 60 GHz, Max Turbo Frequency 4. 50 GHz, 12 MB SmartCache); Powerful 6-core, twelve-way processing performance.
- ▶ With a beautiful 15. 6" Full HD display; the 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED backlight, With NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics. Backed by 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory for a fast, advanced GPU to fuel your games.
- ▶ 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking; 1TB HDD + 512GB Solid State Drive, While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- ▶ Intel 802. 11ac (2x2) + Bluetooth, Backlit Keyboard, 3 x USB 3. 0, 1 x HDMI, NO Webcam, NO Optical Drive, 1 x headphone combo jack
- ▶ Windows 10 home 64 bit, brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen, Dimension: 1x14. 2x10. 8”; Product Weight: 5. 32 pounds
#08 – Microsoft Surface Pro 7 – 12.3″ Touch-Screen – 10th Gen Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory – 128GB SSD (Latest Model) – Platinum with Black Type Cover
- Next-gen, best-in-class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet, so you can type, touch, draw, write, work, and play more naturally
- Faster than surface pro 6, with a 10th gen intel core processor – redefining what’s possible in a thin and light computer.
- More ways to connect, with both USB-c and USB-a ports for connecting to displays, docking stations and more, as well as accessory charging. Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Standout design that won’t weigh you down — ultra-slim and light surface pro 7 starts at just 1.70 pounds
- All day battery life up to 10.5 hours, Plus the ability to go from empty to full faster — about 80 percent in just over an hour
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below).
#09 – 2019 ASUS VivoBook F510QA 15.6” WideView FHD Laptop Computer, AMD Quad-Core A12-9720P up to 3.6GHz, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD , USB 3.0, 802.11ac WiFi, HDMI, Windows 10
- Powerful AMD Quad Core A12-9720P Processor (2. 7 GHz, up to 3. 6GHz); Performance that Matters for Everyday Users.
- 15. 6" anti-glare Full HD WideView display with ASUS Splendid software enhancement; AMD Radeon R7 Integrated graphics chipset with shared video memory provides solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 4GB DDR4 2400 MHz sdram Memory for full-power multitasking; 128GB SSD offers a compact warehouse for storing all your favourite movies, music, photos, and more in one convenient place
- 802. 11ac WLAN, Comprehensive connections including USB 3. 1 Type-C, USB 3. 0, USB 2. 0, HDMI
- Windows 10 in S mode, 14. 2" wide, 0. 8" thin and portable footprint with 0. 3" NanoEdge bezel for a stunning 80% screen-to-body ratio
#10 – Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop, 14 inches Full HD IPS Touch, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U, 16GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Backlit KB, Fingerprint Reader, Rechargeable Active Stylus, SP314-53N-77AJ
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8565U Processor (Up to 4.6GHz)
- 14 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Multi Touch Convertible Display
- 16GB DDR4 Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Rechargeable Active Stylus; Thin 0.38 inches Bezel; Dual Front Facing Speakers; 802.11acWi Fi featuring 2x2 MU MIMO Technology
- Just 0.78 inches Thin, 3.75 pounds and Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
- Note: stylus is located in compartment of the unit
Stay Connected With Tech Advice
Related Tags: Best Video Editing Laptop 2022